Discount, Cancellation and Transfer FAQs
Q1. How do I get the new student discount for just $149 and am I eligible?If the enrolling student has never taken a dance class at the Mona Khan Company before, the student is eligible for this fantastic deal! Please note, that upon review of the enrollment, our registration team will cancel and refund the student if our system reflects previous enrollment in a Mona Khan Company dance class.
Q2. Where do I get my promotion code as a new student, and where do I apply it?Promotion codes to enroll as a new student are available on our page! Get your code here and then continue enrollment by clicking the 'Register' link above to view class schedules by location.
Once you have chosen the location and and identified a class you would like to enroll in, click on the 'Sign Up' button next to the class of your choice. You will then be routed to our class enrollment system. Create a profile or login with your existing account credentials. During the enrollment process, enter the promotion code retrieved from Facebook in the shopping cart. You will receive a confirmation email once enrollment is complete! If you haven't received a confirmation email, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All promotions and discounts end on Sunday, February 26th at midnight and cannot be combined with any other discount.
Q3. How do I get the discounted rate for early enrollment?The discounted rate for early enrollment is automatically applied to your shopping cart. The discounted rate ends on Sunday, February 26th at midnight and cannot be combined with any other discount.
Q4. Do I get any discount for taking multiple Bollywood dance classes?If you register before the discounted rate ends(Sunday, February 26th), first class will be charged at the discounted rate of $215, second class will be further discounted at $165.
If you register after the discounted rate ends(after Sunday, February 26th), first class will be charged at the regular rate of $245, second class will be discounted at $165.
Please email email@example.com to avail this discount.
Multiple class discounts are applicable only to Bollywood dance classes. It does not apply for special programs such as EP, ITC, Contemporary and Hip-hop classes.
Q5. What is the family discount?We are pleased to offer discounts to families of two or more who are enrolled in our classes:
2-3 Enrolled Family Members: $10 Discount Per Family Member
4+ Enrolled Family Members: $20 Discount Per Family Member
- A Family Is Defined As: Immediate family consisting of two parents and their children.
- Proof: Spousal relationship proof is not required. For all children in the account, birth certificate proof showing the parents' name and the child name must be submitted
- Expiration: The family discount expires the same day as the other discounts offered (Sunday March 12th at midnight). All members of the family must be enrolled by this date to be counted as part of the family
- Combination With Other Discounts: The family discount can be combined with the continuing student discounted rate. If a member of your family is eligible for the new student discount, they can be counted as a part of the family, so that the rest of the family members can get the discount! The new student will not receive the family discount
Q6. How do I get the family discount?In three 3 easy steps! Enroll at the discounted rate, submit age proof for any children you in your family and submit a request to get a refund here. All requests for the refund must be submitted by March 12th. Upon verification, you will receive a refund within 4-6 weeks after classes start.
Q7. What discounts do you have for fitness classes?
Our fitness classes are offered in packages, and buying a package with a greater number of classes reduces the price of each class! Check out the fitness section for details and special promotions.
Q9. What is your cancellation and transfer policy?
- Dance Classes:
- 1. A full refund will be issued if the cancellation request is made 7 calendar days before the class start date
- 2. A $50 fee will be charged for class cancellations requests made within 7 calendar days before the class start date
- 3. No refunds will be issued after the first class, regardless of whether the student attended the class or not.
- 4. Transfers are free of charge before the class start date
- 5. A $15 fee will be charged after the class start date for transfers. Continuing students can avoid this charge by registering for the correct class level communicated by their instructor at the end of the previous quarter
- 6. Instructor initiated transfers for students are not subject to any charges
- Fitness Classes:
- 1. Class Packages: A full refund will be issued if the cancellation request is made before a class has been attended. After the first class has been attended, a $25 cancellation fee will be charged in addition to $12.50 per class for all classes the student has attended after the package was purchased. If the student has not attended any classes, the package can be cancelled within two weeks of purchase and the cancellation fee of $25 will be applied.